Research is supported through intramural and extramural grants and through private donations.
The laboratory received an endowment from the Dolly Green Foundation in 1998 to enhance the well-being of racehorses.
Past and Present Research Sponsors
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- American Horse Shows Association
- Center for Companion Animal Health
- Center for Equine Health
- Dolly Green Foundation Endowment
- Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation
- Hearst Foundation
- Lorna Talbot
- Marcia MacDonald Rivas
- McBeth Foundation
- Morris Animal Foundation
- Mr. and Mrs. Amory J. Cooke
- National Institutes of Health
- Niarchos Foundation
- Southern California Equine Foundation
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Orthopedic Society
If you would like to support this laboratory by contribution or gift, please contact the faculty involved in the research area of interest or visit the UC Davis Giving Website.